I saw a a post on Pinterest this weekend and I fell in love. “2018 will be selfish year. My time will be invested on me. On improving myself. I want to become a better person physically and mentally.”
How’s that possible with 4 small kids you may be wondering, well if I’m not being the best Mom I can be, I piece of my mental betterment will not be successful. So below are my resolutions and the first of each monthI will check in here to track my progress.
– Run 400 miles
– Read 12 books
– Get a 90 on my AF fitness test
– Post 52 times
– Lose 20lbs
– Complete 12 sewing projects (a got a machine for Christmas)
– Have a monthly date day with Mia and Ana
– Complete service for one person/family each month
– Set aside $ each month so Christmas gifts are totally cash purchased
– Read the Book of Mormon
– Focus on how I talk to the kids
– Get the kids on a chore and bedtime routine
– Add a new resolution each month
So please help to keep me on track. I would love to hear what your resolutions are.